Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy School, Busy Life

ok guys, I've finally came up with the almighty equation: Busy School+Busy Life= NOT A LOT OF FREE TIME FOR DUBBING!!! ok well, maybe it isn't the first time you've heard this... (i know, im lame, srry) anyways, I've been pretty busy with school and piano lately cuz I'm in level 6 for piano and i have a bunch of theory to do... So i had to quit some of my dubbing projects... Sorry about that... ='( I'll surely repay u guys in the summer when i have loads of time!!! xD anyways, I'm currently working on C-ute's song Lalala shiawase no uta for Kisetsu Project... It's pretty hard i would say cuz of all the lalalala's and some of the quick words... but gambare~!!! Anyways, I'm still waiting for Peculiar Project's casting for KPOP and JPOP songs... the casting comes out tomorrow... ^^ So i'll be looking foward to that!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment