Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dubbing Projects/Work List

Ok, so as you know, I have lots of projects and songs I have to dub. I'm just going to post them here to show u my crappy skills ^^ Ok, I am in the following projects:
Love and Peace Project
Kisetsu Project
Niji Iro Project
Kyuuto Project
MrBunnyProject
LuckyChansu Project
Sekai Project
RyuuseiProject
Karafuru Project
Peticular Project
Chansu Project
Rave Degree Project
Afternoon Girls Project
AirashiiProject

I am in the following group dubs:
Oishii (PrettyPrincessFL's Buono dubgroup- I'm Momoko)
Berryz Koubou's latest concert (I'm Saki)

I am currently working on:
Yume to Genjitsu
Love&Peace Project's summer concert and UNKNOWN4's S02.
Airashii Project's album....
AFternoon Girls Project's single..
Kiesetsu Project's S03
Kyuuto Project's many songs... and i think that's it...

Today, I'm going to do Yume to Genjitsu (I sing Saho Akari's parts) so wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment